Fort Night Battle Royal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fort Night Battle Royal is a game made by BriteRover made in 10/11/2018, with its last update in 7/25/2019. It's about defending the Fort City from strange-looking zombies called "Bobs".
Why It's Garbage
- Map of the game is just a bunch of free model cities and towns that were drastically edited, the main part of the map, Fort City, is actually Town of Robloxia, with many changes. New city is the only original city.
- Tons of pointless items are in your inventory, like a sword that deals no damage, a anime body pillow or a cat that plays eating animation when clicked.
- Most vehicles look weird, and just random, for example, there is a car with eyeless Lightning MCQueen mesh on it, cars with meshes of Sonic characters, and many other characters.
- Many vehicles in the game drives the same, with the same speed, because most of them are based on the jeep free model, there are also vehicles that are slower than player walkspeed.
- Thumbnails, and the icon are misleading, they show some characters, and even two real life people, with only few of them actually appearing in the game, in one thumbanil, there is even a small text saying "The gang's all here!", which isn't true, and another thumbnail saying "The most chill game ever". There is NOTHING chill in this game!
- Pointless quests that aren't even functional (they don't reward you after finishing them, or reset after failing them).
- The game itself is pointless, as there are no things like bosses, unlocking things, or even levels, the only thing you can do is kill "bobs", and play with weird items, and nothing else.
- There is barely anything to do in the cities other than Fort City.
- In some places in the game, it is possible to fall through the ground, to a baseplate with some random things in it, very far under the map.
- The game lags on most devices.
- Unbalanced and overpowered items, like a broken gravity coil that makes you fly up infinite time as you jump when holding it.
- Story doesn't have much sense (If Fort City was invaded, then why other cities are "safe from them"?).
- It may be because the invasion just started!
- The game is just completely random, just like other BriteRover's games.
- Most of enemy characters are just bobs with different textures, and drooling zombie free models.
- Gameplay is mostly fighting with bobs, exploring the city, doing quests, and playing with gear in your inventory, and can get boring quickly.
- Morphs look weird.
- Nearly everything in the game has the sand material.
- When you read the name of this game, it sounds like name of that popular battle royale game, which is, of course, Fortnite.
- Some people might enjoy it.
- It is most likely that its crappiness was intentional.