About This Wiki
The Absymal Roblox Games was the original roblox wiki for bad roblox games, however due to the downfall of it, it has started to become the next Garbage Memes Wiki, the user DuchessSponge5000 created this wiki due to that.
- Any Roblox games already on Perfection Roblox Games Wiki (an upcoming wiki).
- Adopt Me - Aside from the flaws, it's not a bad game in general. Plus, the original page on Abysmal Roblox Games Wiki was a biased hate page.
- Despicable Forces - Not actually a bad game in general, plus using music not made by the creators of the game is not the same thing as stealing music.
- Piggy or any fan-games based on it (with the only exception being Sponge) - Most of them were meant to be jokes or parody games.
- Any members of The Pals (The only exception would be Corl) - Decent YouTubers group and overall, not that bad of YouTubers.
- There are five major headings, unlike Crappy Games Wiki: Why It Sucks, Why It Didn't Get Popular, Why It Was Forgotten and Why It rigged. Why It sucks is for games that have a lot of bad qualities and nearly no redeeming qualities. Why It Didn't Get Popular is for places which don't have a lot of bad qualities, yet failed due to some other reasons. It can also have a fanbase. Why It Was Forgotten is for good places that were buried due to other reasons as well. Why It's Garbage is for places that have the most bad qualities and some good qualities. There are other headings in the list below:
- Bad Qualities and Good Qualities - Those two minor headings are used to describe average games.
- You can make custom headings on the page, as long as your custom headings should be appropriate.
- You can edit the custom layout, instead of our headings, as long as you're willing to rewrite the page.
- Do not ever witch-hunt/raid anyone added in the articles. It's not nice to see when you disliked them.
- You are allowed to add and use info from the Roblox Wiki as long as you didn't achieve great notoriety known as plagiarism.
- Besides the headers stated above, writing any game mechanics is completely optional.
- Do not unnecessary undoings on every page or edit wars. Please assume good faiths in edits, or you'll get a warning.
- SJW References are prohibited in this Wikia to avoid closing this wiki, except a week ban.
- Do not create pages for games/updates/gears/etc that haven't been released. No exceptions to this rule.
- Please do not add useless categories in the articles, unless it's true.
- Rude behavior towards other users will not be accepted. If you are rude towards another user, expect a warning or higher.
- Vandalism is not tolerated. Expect a 1-month, 2-month, 6-month ban or higher, if you do so.
- Do not create pages from games that aren't on Roblox, or it will result in deletion.
- Overusing certain phrases (i.e. "Let that sink in") is no longer allowed
- Comparing unrelated topics in the Redeeming Qualities sections of the targeting pages is not allowed, e.g. ("At least [GAME 1] is better than [GAME 2]." or "[THIS GAME] is not as bad as [THAT GAME]." The rule is exempt if the topic is related to another topic (i.e. Survive the Disasters and its sequel).
- Refrain from using profanity on pages unless it is used in a quote or is basically important. Swearing in the comments is fine as long as it isn't used to offend others.
- Using excessive swear and slurs are prohibited.
- If you see any flaws of any good games, don't nitpick anything, and that doesn't mean these games were completely bad. Adding a nitpicked article will result in deletion.
- If the place has more dislikes than likes, that doesn't really mean the place is completely bad. Check carefully before adding an article about it.
- Do not create pages for places, users, YouTubers, etc. which aren't popular. Instead, you can create something generalized. For example, if a user is online dating, yet it is an ordinary one, do not create a page about them, instead, make a page which is about online daters in general.
- You are allowed to add a place of your own if it is not an asset flip and if it has an interesting idea. Using a few free models is fine, as long as you credit the people who made the models. Also, the place doesn't have to be popular. Joke places are also allowed.
- You can create anything about Roblox, may it be free models, users, YouTubers, places, terrible moments, etc. As long the thing is bad, then it can stay on the wiki.
- Reasons for deleted comments are Poor grammar, malicious propaganda, harassing others, insulting, uncensored swearing, if the comment makes no sense, flame wars, starting arguments, and grammar Nazism.
- It's highly recommended to add a picture to a page you're making.
- Do not ask for admin; it just reduces the chance of getting it.
- You can use alt accounts as long as you didn't achieve great notoriety (For example for being a vandal). You cannot use alts for:
- Avoiding blocks or warns, or even any consequences, that can be considered ban evasion
- Impersonating the actual name accounts, that can be considered sockpuppetry
- Troll in any article comments can be considered sockpuppetry
- It's highly recommended you use proper grammar while creating a page. If you think a page has poor grammar, don't complain about it. Either fix them by yourself or ask an admin (if a page is protected or you don't know what's wrong).
- The main headings to use on a page is Why It's Garbage/Bad Qualities. Custom headings are allowed as long as it fits the article.
- Pages must have at least 4 or more complete reasons for why it's fantastic.
If you break any of these rules
1st Time: Warning
2nd Time: 3-day block
3rd Time: 1-month block
4th Time: 1-year block
5th Time: Kicked Out
If you have a question or request, contact any of the following admins.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
- Temporarily watched page
10 May 2021
9 May 2021
8 May 2021
7 May 2021
4 May 2021
3 May 2021