Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bloxton Hotels (formerly known as Hilton Hotels) is a group created by babymariobebe in 2016. It became popular later on and eventually, the group had many members and hundreds of users playing as of V5 being released.
Why It Sucks
- There is nothing to do after you book a room, the only thing you can do is ask to book another one or go to the bar and order food. The only activity you can do is swimming and that is it.
- The hotel and its group sucks way more than the real hotel brand and serves no real purpose unlike its official counterpart.
- Most of the staff is rude and will give you warnings for no reason and skip lines.
- The staff usually copy their greeting message like every other business group because they are too lazy to write it on their own.
- There is a possible chance the game could be violating copyright, but it has not yet been confirmed.
- Trolling is very common in this game. In fact, many consider it much less boring than booking a room or staying at the hotel.
- Too many exploiters, they usually target this group due to being hated by many in the YouTube Community of Roblox.
- Working at the hotel is a huge waste of time because you are not being rewarded for any of your hard work.
- You can get promoted to a MR/HR if the staff notices that your hard work has paid off, but barely any staff are usually in the servers. You can get way more privileges after you get promoted, but still.
- The moderation system is terrible, you can get banned by an HR, if you are accused of hacking by a newbie Receptionist or being accused of spamming for saying something more than once.
- In fact, when you are a good worker, you can get blackmailed, witch hunted, or doxxed by an HR for no reason. Or even worse, HRs will literally threaten you to suicide or dox you.
- It's usually filled with Online Daters who do sexual roleplay in the hotel rooms.
- The hotel has a good design and is decently scripted.
- The service is okay, but it has some flaws.
- Communication among the staff, especially higher ranks, is made simple