Jump to navigation Jump to search
Royale High is a school roleplay/hangout game created by callmehbob (Also known as "Barbie"). It is set in a high school for royal and/or fairy students and can be considered a fantasy Roblox High School.
- Like many Role-Play games, It is filled to the brim with ODers.
- Poorly built models that looked like it was made with a "How to build a model" tutorial.
- The game also lags depending on which computer you have.
- Some of the outfits are poorly made
- Overpriced gamepasses that are rendered useless.
- The faces can be considered "too ugly" or "weird" for some users.
- Some faces are from the infamously known "uncanny valley."
- Some faces are also stolen from Thomas the Tank Engine.
- The Royale High (Classic) map used free models.
- Some of the outfits are oversexualized.
- Almost everything is overpriced, Especially the Elegant Parasol. It costs 60000 Diamonds!
- You can actually go under and inside the structure or map.
- You will get disconnected for no reason.
- The creator of the game hates autoclickers, so she implemented a system to ban people using autoclickers. It now banns innocent players, refuses to un-ban them, and then autoclickers can go undetected. They reuse to fix or take away the system. They also refuse to admit the system is bad.
- Some of the roleplayers are cringy, the "Jake/On sis account" or the "[Name]/Single" People are one of them.
- Not to mention, there are even people (Mostly Girls) that pretend and stereotype gay people.
- Most people who do this dress as stereotypical gay femboys.
- This is offensive, Especially to Femboys and the LGBTQ+ Community.
- The Trading Hub isn't good either, There are scammers and toxic people who either demand for you to offer for their items or just literally scam you then block you.
- Some young players are quite toxic and rude.
- Especially the "Smol Beans" They overuse faces like ":>" or "U^U" and Even bully others who wear pink by calling them "Barbies" or "Spoiled Brats".
- There are even "rich people" that bully others for being "poor", You started with A little amount of diamonds and not a lot of items too you know!
- Some of the models are passable.
- Little girls can enjoy this.
- Although "uncanny" for some users, the faces are well-made and credited to the original artists.
- Some of the outfits also range from passable to good, same for the wings and accessories.
- Most of hairstyles are beautifully made.
- The concept of this game is good and creative. In fact it is inspired by Winx Club.
- Not many boys play Royale High, so there's not much online dating.
- Some of the gamepasses are passable.
- Beautifully designed new realm's
- Items that were previously said to be overpriced and badly designed have been re-done,and better,cuter outfits were made
- On November 29, 2019, Lizzy_Winkle, a famous contributor to the game, died from leukemia (blood cancer). Many people, including those who do not like Royale High, felt bad for her. Her sister now owns the account.
- And on top of that, there's even a memorial tree for her in the game.
- As mentioned in good quality no.6 it is inspired by Winx Club.￼