Survival The Killer Games
(Redirected from Survival The Killer Games)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Not to be confused with Slyce Entertainment's game of the same name.
Survival The Killer is a trend of Roblox games. The goal of these games is to simply survive a character, who seems to be the "killer" in question.
Why They're Generally Garbage
- The "Killers" have easy techniques to survive. You can just fly high enough or not be on the ground, as they struggle hard with stairs.
- Some characters are nonsensical.
- The majority of those also have lazy thumbnails. They're just screencaps.
- And if that's not enough, the map itself is lazy too; it's usually just a treehouse and some other tower. This map is also copied constantly for a bajillion of these games!
- As a sidenote, they are also free models very often.
- The descriptions tell the player to like, favorite, etc. with no reason given.
- Some of them are blatant clones, but the character is different.
- Some even have Nuke gamepasses which kill everyone which is incredibly annoying to everyone in the server.
- There are more gears which do not have the necessity to be locked behind a gamepass.
- The hats are mostly Dominuses, and half of the "gears" are armors, which wouldn't fit in such a section.
- Some Dominuses are even misnamed with laziness (e.g. Dominus Aureus being "Golden Dominus".
- The Super Room doesn't have a good name either.
- Most, if not all of the contents don't have enough importance either to fit.
- The gamepass is called "Open Door", which is a lazy name too.
- You can simply glitch in.
- Most of these games use only free models with no original assets.
- Ones that don't use free models have poorly made characters.
- Some have fake gamepasses that don't do anything.
- Despite them trying to be scary, most of them really aren't at all because they use family friendly characters like Pikachu as the 'killer'.
- They are often shovelware games.
- Not all of the hats are Dominuses.
- Some gears are nice and positioned more properly.
- "Super Room" is a seemingly relevant name.
- Younger players might enjoy these games.
- In some games, the killers have a pathfinding script, meaning you can’t hide behind walls as they will navigate around them.
- Some can be scary if they have actual originality.
- Very similar games to these types exist, and seem to have the same functionality, although it has a so-called "Area 51" map.